Now that you have devoured the Easter Eggs and hopefully had the chance to spend time relaxing with family, it's time to start thinking about how to handle the raft of Public Holidays which fall at this time of year.
Our Support team have a few tips for you below, to help with seasonal pay processing.
Simply click on the link and it will take you to the particular blog post or help file.
- Managing Public Holidays. How to work out, if and what, an employee should be paid on a Public Holiday.
- Managing Public Holidays and Other Leave for employees with irregular work patterns.
- How to manage Public Holidays
- Use an employee’s “Daily Rate” for paying Other Leave such as Public Holidays Not Worked.
- Your employee has asked for extra leave? Check his entitlements.
- Enter the Future Leave an employee has requested.
- Your employee has earned Christmas Performance Bonus?
- How to assign a half day off.
- How to process a One-Off Pay.
- Shutting down over Xmas? How to create a Pay Period in Advance.
If our help files aren't exactly the light reading you had in mind, the Support team will be at the ready to take your call.