If not, the other thing you probably have on your mind (other than presents and fun) is sorting out Holiday Pay and Public Holidays. Our Support team have a few tips for you below, to help with seasonal pay processing.
Simply click on the link and it will take you to the particular blog post or help file.
- Managing Public Holidays. How to work out, if and what, an employee should be paid on a Public Holiday.
- Managing Public Holidays and Other Leave for employees with irregular work patterns.
- How to manage Public Holidays
- Use an employee’s “Daily Rate” for paying Other Leave such as Public Holidays Not Worked.
- Your employee has asked for extra leave? Check his entitlements.
- Enter the Future Leave an employee has requested.
- Your employee has earned Christmas Performance Bonus?
- How to assign a half day off.
- How to process a One-Off Pay.
- Shutting down over Xmas? How to create a Pay Period in Advance.
If our help files aren’t exactly the summer reading list you had in mind, the Support team will be at the ready to take your call. Other than the four stat days, the office will be open 9.00 to 5.00 over the break.